Dear Nyri, I’m Unnerved! I would like to travel with my newborn.

Do I need a passport for that or can I just use her birth certificate as proof that she is my daughter? Sincerely~Traveling With Baby

Hi Traveling With Baby! 

What a wonderful experience to travel with your daughter. Unfortunately you will need a passport for her but not to worry. Head over to Travel.State.Gov and click on the tab regarding passports for children and follow the process. Make sure to pay close attention to the rules on custody if you are divorced or a single parent. Also check out the sample passport pictures that include small children and babies so you have an idea on what will be accepted when you submit the photo with your documents. Congratulations on introducing another child to the wonder of the world!

Safe Travels~Nyri

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s